Friday, January 22, 2010

Water Woes

Dear Sammy,

I’m worried about my person. Every day she gets into this box, and plays in the WATER. I have to stand outside and make sure she’s alright. So far, nothing bad has happened, but what happens if one time I’m not around to make sure? I can’t understand why she does this. I know she’s not a dog, she’s much to smart. How can I make her stop this dangerous behavior. Though, I do have to admit, she’s smells nice when she’s done.

Worried in Washington

Dear Worried,

Worry no more. People have some strange habits, and this is one of them. Experts disagree on why they have to cover themselves with water periodically, and why girls have to do it more than boys, but it seems to do them no harm. Some catsperts think it has to do with the fact that people tongues are remarkable inefficient. Most people can’t even lick their toes with them.

Still, it’s nothing to lose sleep over. Water doesn’t seem to hurt them, and unlike dogs, they know when to get out. If it makes you feel better, keep on watching over your person. They seem to like it.

Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment